I upgraded the original antenna in my Turnigy 9x transmitter. I raplaced it with a 2.4 Ghz Biquad Antenna.Continue reading “Budget rc long range transmitter antenna”
Some usefull Eachine TRASHCAN 75mm Upgrade mods.Continue reading “Eachine TRASHCAN 75mm Upgrade mods”
Automatic hand sanitizer using a 9 gram servo, ultrasonic proximity sensor and arduino nano. The mechanism is very simple using only a string to push down on the cap of the hand sanitizer.
3D print files: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4235115
For further questions feel free to contact me via e-mail.
I designed an audio power amplifier board based around the tpa3116d2. I chose the highest possible oscilator frequency of 1200khz. Many chinese designs feature no output LC filter which may result in power losses and lower efficiency. Because of that I chose higher grade components that are included in the output filter. My design also includes a large heat spreder, whitch may come in handy when dealing with a version of the IC that has a bottom mounted heat pad. My design also include loads of vias at the adge of the PCB which take care of high frequency interference.
The ampflifier is capable of delivering 50W to a singe channel load (4ohm).
Racing drone built for everyone on a tight budget.
- Frame : Home milled carbon fibre frame – 250mm – 10€ (cost of carbon fibre sheet)
- Motors: MultiStar V-Spec 1808 – 2400KV Multi-Rotor Motor – 4 x 3,99€ (bought at a clearance sale)
- Props: KingKong Multirotor Propeller 5×4 – 3,2€
- FPV camera: Foxeer Razer Micro 1/3 CMOS 1.8mm Lens – 14,37 €
- ESC: 4x – Hobbywing XRotor Multi-Rotor ESC Opto 15A – 4 x 6,47 €
- Flight controller: F3 Flight Controller Acro 6 DOF/Deluxe 10 DOF – 11,74 €
- VTX: Eachine TS5828L Micro 5.8G 600mW 40CH – 8,94 €
- VTX Antenna: Realacc Pagoda Antenna – 3,28 €
- Reciever: Flysky FS-A8S FS A8S V2 2.4G 8CH Mini – 8,32 €
- Battery: 3s 1300Mah 60c – 14,57 €
- 3D printed canapie
Total cost wo. battery: ~95€
The drone has a 4,5-to-1 thrust to weight ratio. Total weight is about 500g.